Zero Down 5 Acres in Costilla County For Sale with no credit check in one of the most beautiful parts of the state. It is only 23 miles from the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. With easy access off Highway 160 and I-25 surrounded by the most beautiful mountains in Colorado this is a prime place for soaking in all that is Colorado. As far as things to do, where do you start? There are beautiful views of Blanca Peak, Mt. Lindsey and Slide Mountain to the North. The San Luis Valley is a perfect place to make you own retreat!
$2,799 $2,229 Cash!
$4,747 $4,223 Zero Down Seller Financing
|Price||Years||Interest||PI ($4,223)||Service||Tax($42)||Monthly||Monthly, with coupon|
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]
- Status: Available
- Sale Price: $2,299 Cash $4,223 Seller Financing
- Address: TBD Redstone Loop
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Closest City: Alamosa
- Approximate GPS Coordinates: 37.453371, -105.597303
- Parcel/Schedule Number: 70361080
- Size: 5 Acres
- Legal: S.L.V.R. Unit 20 Block 10 Lot 24 Parcel #70361080
- Zoning: VACANT LOT – RESIDENTIAL
- Terrain: Flat, Open
- Road Access: Unknown – For more information please call Costilla County at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/road-bridge or visit
- Electricity: Unknown – For further information please call Costilla County at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning ext. 4 or visit
- Water: Well must be drilled – For further information please call The Colorado Division of Water Resources at http://water.state.co.us/Home/Pages/default.aspx or visit
- Sewer: Septic must be installed – For further information please call Costilla County at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning ext. 4 or visit
- Annual Taxes: $42
- HOA: Unknown/Cannot Find One – For further information please call Costilla County at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning ext. 4 or visit
This is a 5 acre rectangular property that is open and ready for your RV or building project!
Only 2.5 miles from the pavement on HW 160 on good dirt roads accessible in any vehicle and only 7 Miles to Blanca, CO.
Blanca, CO: 7.1 Miles
Fort Garland, CO: 11.7 Miles
Alamosa, CO: 18.9 Miles
Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve: 23.5 Miles
Monte Vista, CO: 36.4 Miles
Walsenburg, CO: 58.8 Miles
Taos Ski Valley, NM : 101 Miles
Pueblo: 108 Miles
Colorado Springs: 151 Miles
Denver: 221 Miles
It is very close to the Great Sand Dunes National Park
For more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sand_Dunes_National_Park_and_Preserve
And more images: http://www.nps.gov/media/photo/gallery.htm
Also with the old fort in Fort Garland and there is plenty to do and see close by:
Fort Garland is referred to as the “Gateway to the San Luis Valley“, as it is the first town one encounters when traveling west having crossed over La Veta Pass in the Sangre de Cristo Range. Fort Garland is home to many artists, painters, crafters and internationally known musicians.
Fort Garland has a business district with two motels, several restaurants, the Old Fort Market grocery store, the Fort Garland Museum, two gas stations, a car wash, hair salon, campgrounds, hardware store, liquor store, and multiple shops featuring collectibles and antiquities as well as a Wild West show.
The Annual Fort Garland Band Jam Music Festival features local and regional musicians, as well as nationally and internationally recognized musical talent. This summer event, usually held in mid-July, includes an open air market, local food vendors offering up traditional and regional cuisine, a beer garden, and children’s activities. The music offered covers numerous styles, from traditional Spanish guitar to R&B to rock and roll….https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Garland,_Colorado