No Regulation 40-acre Lot in Navajo Dam San Juan County NM – County Rd 4018 – Amazing 40-acre land just 5 miles to Navajo Reservoir. A great secluded getaway or a perfect place to live and get away from it all. There are tons of things to do around this area! Many great spots for hunting, fishing, skiing (water and snow), off-roading, great 4×4, ATV, Side-by-Side, and dirt biking!
There are little to no regulations out here, no camping regulations, little to no building restrictions, and tons of freedom. Tiny House, Yurt, Shipping Container, Earth Ship, Barndominium, you name it, you can do it out here! Can’t get that in Colorado for the most part! This massive 40 acre property is only 22 miles from Ignacio Colorado and 15 miles from Arboles Colorado. Super close to the beautiful San Juan Mountains, and amazing desert scenery of the south west.
This property can be yours for only $39,777 seller financing with $8,000 down and $388.96/month for 10 years at 7% interest!
Or a Huge Cash Discount at $29,777!
Only 39 miles to Navajo City with amazing parks, lakes, and nature centers!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
- Navajo Reservoir: 5 Miles
- Arboles, Colorado: 15 Miles
- Navajo City, New Mexico: 39 Miles
- Durango, Colorado: 46 Miles
- Cedar Hill, New Mexico: 47 Miles
- Downtown Aztec, New Mexico: 58 Miles
- Bloomfield, New Mexico: 66 Miles
- Farmington, New Mexico: 75 Miles
- Jicarilla Apache Nation Reservation: 86 Miles
- Shiprock, New Mexico: 101 Miles
- Mesa Verde National Park: 101 Miles
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park: 126 Miles
- Taos Ski Valley: 200 Miles
- Santa Fe, New Mexico: 201 Miles
- Albuquerque, New Mexico: 236 Miles
- Status: Sale Pending
- Sale Price: $29,777 Cash or $39,777 Seller Financing with $8,000 down
- Address: County Rd 4018 Navajo Dam, NM 87419
- State: New Mexico
- County: San Juan
- Annual Taxes: $147.00
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Durango, CO
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0010286
- Size: 40 acres
- Legal: SE SE 13107 40 ACRES B.843 P.509
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Open with trees
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access – For more information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4520 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/hthruz/public-works
- Electricity: Unknown – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Water: Haul Water or Dig Well – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Sewer: Septic must be dug – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 36.924897, -107.517764
NE 36.924991, -107.513322
SW 36.921354, -107.517807
SE 36.921371, -107.513333
No Regulation 40-acre Lot in Navajo Dam San Juan County NM – County Rd 4018
Low Down Seller Financing at $39,777 with $8,000 Down
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $29,777!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you. All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this No Regulation 40-acre Lot in Navajo Dam San Juan County NM – County Rd 4018, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915