Cheap land for sale in Hartsel, CO. Just over 5 acres in beautiful Park County Colorado for sale at a killer price! But just because it is a smoking deal doesn’t mean it is not a great property. With quick and easy road access from Highway 9 it is an ideal location close to all the great fishing at Spinney Mountain, Eleven Mile, and Antero Reservoirs. Easy to get to from Denver and Colorado Springs, no I-7o traffic to deal with, make your dreams of owning that mountain property a reality!
- Status: SOLD
- Sale Price: $2,500 Cash/$4,998 Seller Financing
- Annual Taxes: $77
- HOA/Subdivision: Not Active/Nine Mile Heights
- Address: Black Beaver Road, TBD
- State: Colorado
- County: Park
- Closest City: Denver/Colorado Springs
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R011412
- Size: 5.03 Acres
- Legal: T13 R75 S12 SW4 NINE MILE HEIGHTS SUBDIVISION 5 LOT 50
- Zoning: Residential – For further information please call Park County:
- Terrain: Flat – No trees
- Road Access: Dirt Road – For more information please call Park County at
- Electricity: Unknown – For further information please call Park County at
- Water: Well must be drilled – For more information please call the Colorado Division of Water Resources
- Sewer: Septic must be installed – For further information please call Park County:
Neighboring properties in the area sold for $7,000 and others asking up to $12,000.
To secure this before it is gone, call
Driving times to get here according to Google Maps:
Denver: 110 Miles, 2hr 15min
Colorado Springs: 74 miles, 1hr 31min
Pueblo: 91 miles, 1hr 51 min
Hartsel: 9 miles, 16 min
Breckenridge: 50 miles, 1hr 11min
This cheap land in Colorado is 5.03 Acres with dedicated road access, it has several building sites, no excavation or tree removal needed here, and average unhindered views. But average views in these parts blow most other areas in the country out of the water!
It might be cheap, but that doesn’t mean it is not a great one with easy access from Colorado Highway 9, and easy access to great fishing at Spinney Mountain and 11 Mile Reservoirs.
No active homeowners association (HOA) to deal with for rules and regulations.
For directions to the property click here: Back Beaver Rd Directions
The GPS location is 38.933648, -105.734326 – Black Beaver Rd Hartsel, CO 80449
To pull up a map go to http://maps.parkco.us:3000/ click on the search button on the right, change the address to schedule number and search for #11412.
We specialize in selling cheap land in Colorado by searching high and low for the best deals, we cut out the middleman, and bring the saving straight to you!
We own the property outright with clean title and offer flexible terms or deep discounts for cash.
Pricing and availability subject to change at any time without warning
We work hard to ensure that all information is reliable but cannot guarantee accuracy