3 Cripple Creek Lots With Utilities – Lode Ave. Water, Sewer, and Electricity are at the property, this one is ready to build on! There is a flood zone going through the property. But as you can see by the neighbor’s house, it won’t take much back fill to raise it up out of the base flood elevation. That way if you build and sell it to someone who need to mortgage it they will not need flood insurance.
There is a possibility of building at least 2 homes on these lots. Moreover, the Town of Cripple Creek is one of the only places we know of in Colorado that allows for Tiny Homes!
This is really a great place for your new home with the town of Cripple Creek developing, giving you lots of work and business opportunities! This is also perfect if you love outdoor activities. Mt Pisgah, Rhyolite Mountain, and Mueller State Park offer scenic trails, mountain meadows and forests that are just great for hiking, biking and camping, all within 15 miles from the property. And let’s not forget the Casinos and all the fun Cripple Creek has to offer
This an awesome deal at $8,499 seller financing with $850 down and $186.31/month for 5 years.
Or a HUGE cash discount at $5,999!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Mt Pisgah, Colorado: 4 Miles
Rhyolite Mountain, Colorado: 9 Miles
Mueller State Park: 14 Miles
Florissant, Colorado: 18 Miles
Divide, Colorado: 18 Miles
Lake George, Colorado: 22 Miles
Woodland Park, Colorado: 25 Miles
Colorado Springs, Colorado: 44 Miles
Cañon City, Colorado: 50 Miles
Monument, Colorado: 63 Miles
Pueblo, Colorado: 89 Miles
Denver, Colorado: 112 Miles
- Status: Available
- Sale Price: $5,999 Cash or $8,499 Seller Financing
- Address: TBD Lode Ave Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- State: Colorado
- County: Teller
- Annual Taxes: $64.16
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Cripple Creek
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0032207
- Size: 0.220 acre
- Legal: Lots 1-3 Block 53 HAYDEN PL
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Open with minimal slope
- Road Access: Platted Road Access – For more information please call Teller County at 719.687.8812 or visit http://www.co.teller.co.us/PublicWorks/default.aspx
- Electricity: At the Street – For further information please call Black Hills Energy PO Box 6001 Rapid City SD at 888-890-5554 https://www.blackhillsenergy.com/
- Water: At the Street – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
- Sewer: At the Street – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
Approximate Corner Waypoints
NW 38.748114, -105.170511
NE 38.748138, -105.170097
SW 38.747916, -105.170520
SE 38.747934, -105.170098
3 Cripple Creek Lots With Utilities – Lode Ave
Low Down Seller Financing at $8,499
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $5,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this 3 Cripple Creek Lots With Utilities – Lode Ave, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]