Cheap Lake Property With Water and Electricity – Sanchez Reservoir, CO – Huge 60% discount compared to neighboring properties in the subdivision asking $40,000 or more! The lot is assessed at $50,000 and neighboring lots are asking as much as $90,000 but we are motivated and are looking to pass the savings on to you, don’t let this opportunity pass you by! An awesome deal at
$19,999 $16,499 seller financing with as low as $1,999 $1,650 down and $308.20 $274.23 per month for 7 years and more savings available with a larger down payment!!!
Or a Huge Cash Discount at
Sure there are tons of dirt cheap properties in Costilla County, but that is all you are getting, dirt, here with water and electricity in the streets this one is ready to start building on which will save you a ton of money and hassle. You can also have your own lake access camping spot for generations to come. Plus there is a guest house just up the street to hang out with your neighbors at and share fishing stories!
You will never run out of things to do in the area. Hold an alligator in Colorado Gators Reptile Park, watch a drive-in movie at the Movie Manor which is only about an hour and a half away, live in the wild west at the Mill Creek Ranch at Old Cow Town, or see the nation’s tallest sand dune at The Great Sand Dunes National Park just an hour away!
Only 53 miles to Alamosa with a Walmart, lots of restaurants, shops, parks, museums and tourist attractions!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
- San Luis, Colorado: 13 Miles
- Costilla, New Mexico: 13 Miles
- Culebra Peak, Colorado: 18 Miles
- Ute Mountain, New Mexico: 25 Miles
- Fort Garland, Colorado: 29 Miles
- Trinchera Peak, Colorado: 48 Miles
- San Antonio, Colorado: 53 Miles
- Alamosa, Colorado: 53 Miles
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve: 58 Miles
- Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico: 61 Miles
- Trinidad, Colorado: 113 Miles
- Pueblo, Colorado: 125 Miles
- Pagosa Springs, Colorado: 146 Miles
- Colorado Springs, Colorado: 168 Miles
- Denver, Colorado: 239 Miles
This gorgeous lake property won’t be available for long! Call us now!
This beautiful San Luis, Costilla County, Colorado Cheap Land with Great Mountain Views – Great for fishing, surrounded by great views, perfect for a secluded getaway! Charming and historic Taos is just south of there, the Great Sand Dunes National Park is just to the north. There is also an amazing Stations of the Cross exhibit in San Luis. It is one of the most beautiful and least populated parts of the state. We specialize in low down seller financing that anyone can qualify for and highly discounted cash pricing, our goal is to make your dream of land ownership a reality! Check out this amazing Cheap Lake Property With Water and Electricity – Sanchez Reservoir, CO
- Status: Available
- Sale Price:
$15,999$12,499 Cash and $19,999$16,499 seller financing – $50,000 county assessed value!
- Address: Lillyhammer Trail San Luis, CO 81152
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Annual Taxes: 2016 taxes of $595.76
- Closest City: Alamosa
- Parcel/Schedule Number: 73000180
- Size: 1.55 Acres
- Legal: LITTLE NORWAY SUBDIVISION PHASE 1 LOT 18 CONT. 1.55 AC
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Flat, Trees
- Road Access: Dirt Road – For more information please call Costilla County at (719) 672-9217 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/road-bridge
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call Costilla County at (719) 937-7668 ext. 4 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning
- Water: Central Water – For further information please call The Colorado Division of Water Resources at (303) 866-3581 or visit http://water.state.co.us/Home/Pages/default.aspx
- Sewer: Must Dig Septic – For further information please call Costilla County at (719) 937-7668 ext. 4 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 37.079075, -105.424667
NE 37.079165, -105.424130
SW 37.078236, -105.424071
SE 37.078352, -105.423063
Cheap Lake Property With Water and Electricity – Sanchez Reservoir, CO
Low Down Seller Financing at
No Credit Check
Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Cheap Lake Property With Water and Electricity – Sanchez Reservoir, CO please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]