Full-Time Camping Lot on the CO/NM Border Backed up to Federal Land – NM HW 170/CO HW 140 – Don’t miss this fantastic 0.91-Acre property in La Plata, New Mexico. This property is right on the Colorado/New Mexico border and is approximately 600 ft long and 70 feet at its widest point, bordered by Federal Land. Due to the width and the setback, this property is not buildable and according to the maps, it might be partly in Colorado and partly in New Mexico. However, San Juan County does not have any zoning regulations or camping regulations so you could more or less, live full-time in your RV on it. This is a beautiful area featuring endless blue skies and unobstructed views of the rolling mountains. This property is perfectly situated along New Mexico Highway 170 which is Colorado Highway 140 at the north end of the property.
Northern New Mexico offers an ideal climate with not too hot and not too cold weather patterns. With close proximity to Durango, there are amazing ski resorts and mountain adventures in your backyard. Navajo Lake is amazing as well and only 25 miles away with great boating and fishing. There are tons of great off-road adventures in all directions, whether your dirt bike, ATV, 4×4, or Side by Side. It doesn’t matter what type of outdoor activity you like; it is all at your fingertips here!
This property can be yours for as low as $550 Down and $127.60 per month for 5 years.
Or a Huge Cash Discount of $3,999!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Farmington, NM: 21 Miles
Aztec, New Mexico: 26 Miles
Bloomfield, New Mexico: 28 Miles
Durango, Colorado: 29 Miles
Shiprock, New Mexico: 45 Miles
Navajo Reservoir: 45 Miles
San Juan National Forest Colorado: 65 Miles
Mesa Verde National Park: 68 Miles
Canyons of the Ancients National Monument: 71 Miles
Chaco Culture National Historical Park: 87 Miles
Albuquerque, New Mexico: 199 Miles
Santa Fe, New Mexico: 225 Miles
Taos Ski Valley: 228 Miles
Phoenix, Arizona: 412 Miles
Full Time Camping Lot on the CO/NM Border Backed up to Federal Land – NM HW 170/CO HW 140 Property Details:
- Status: Available
- Sale Price: $3,999 Cash or $5,499 Seller Financing
- Address: TBD NM-170 La Plata, NM 87418
- State: New Mexico
- County: San Juan
- Annual Taxes: $30.66
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Farmington, NM
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0053387
- Size: 0.91 acre
- Legal: .91 A LOCATED E OF HWY #17 IN W1/2 SE1/4 OF SEC 10 32 13 BK.369 PG.227 BK.548 PG.106
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Slight slope, Trees
- Road Access: Paved road access – For more information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4520 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/hthruz/public-works
- Electricity: In the area – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Water: Unknown – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 632-6305 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Sewer: Unknown – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 36.999685, -108.186653
NE 36.999684, -108.186491
S 36.998066, -108.186492
Full-Time Camping Lot on the CO/NM Border Backed up to Federal Land – NM HW 170/CO HW 140
Low Down Seller Financing at $5,499
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $3,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure NMI servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Full-Time Camping Lot on the CO/NM Border Backed up to Federal Land – NM HW 170/CO HW 140, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (720) 248 – 4445
eMail: [email protected]