Gorgeous Fremont County Acreage – 42nd Trail Cotopaxi – People love this area for its no HOA no hassles living and camping. A great property nestled back in the woods with next to no traffic. On 42nd Trail, in Florida-Colorado Acres with nice big old-growth pine, seclusion, wildlife, and no covenants. Some call this area the “Golden Triangle”, north of Westcliffe, and south of the Royal Gorge and Arkansas River in between Cañon City and Salida. This area has it all, beautiful views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains great hunting and fishing, and all the outdoor activities that make Colorado so great. Florida-Colorado Acres is the perfect place for people who don’t want to deal with any rules and regulations. This fully wooded Gorgeous Vacant Fremont County Acreage 2.5 Acre won’t last long!
Neighboring lots asking anywhere from $17,000 – $22,000!
This an awesome deal at $12,999 seller financing with $1,300 down and $274.36/month for 5 years.
Or a HUGE cash discount at $8,333!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
- Westcliffe, CO: 16 MIles
- Arkansas River Canyon: 20 Miles
- Texas Creek, CO: 20 Miles
- Royal Gorge Bridge and Park: 26 Miles
- Cañon City, CO: 31 Miles
- Beaver Creek State Wildlife Area: 54 Miles
- Lake Pueblo State Park: 60 Miles
- Browns Canyon Adventure Park: 64 Miles
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort: 67 Miles
- Pueblo, CO: 71 Miles
- Colorado Springs, CO: 75 Miles
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve: 131 Miles
- Denver, CO: 142 Miles
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $8,333 cash or $12,999 Seller Financing
- Address: TBD 42nd Trail Cotopaxi, CO 81223
- State: Colorado
- County: Fremont
- Annual Taxes: $104.64
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Pueblo/Canon City, Colorado
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R024414
- Size: 2.5 acres
- Legal: FLORIDA-COLO ACRES SW4NE4NW4SE4 SEC 17-20-72 FLA-COLO ACRES TR-61
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Trees
- Road Access: Dirt Road – For more information please call Fremont County at (719) 275-2047 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/dot/index.shtml
- Electricity: Unknown – For further information please call Fremont County at (719) 276-7460 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/building/index.shtml
- Water: Unknown – For further information please call Fremont County at (719) 276-7460 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/building/index.shtml
- Sewer: Unknown – For further information please call Fremont County at (719) 276-7460 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/building/index.shtml
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 38.312713, -105.450735
NE 38.312770, -105.449681
SW 38.311813, -105.450853
SE 38.311859, -105.449781
Gorgeous Fremont County Acreage – 42nd Trail Cotopaxi
Low Down Seller Financing at $12,999 No Credit Check, with
Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $8,333!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Gorgeous Fremont County Acreage – 42nd Trail Cotopaxi, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915