No HOA Cripple Creek Mining Claim – N Hayden St – A prospector’s dream, 0.4 acre mining claim in Cripple Creek, Colorado, Teller County! This is a patented mining claim with proven minerals in the ground. One of the great things about mining claims is that as long as you are prospecting you camp or stay in an RV.
The N Hayden St has been gated off out of Cripple Creek for decades, however you can access the area from HW 67 and just past Teller County Rd. 821 on old historic mining roads. There is an old historic path within feet of the claim. From what we understand without deeded access Teller County will not grant building permits.
Best of all, rumor has it that Newmont Mining Corporation may be looking to expand across the highway into this area down the road.
County Assessed Value of $18,936, a huge discount at only $1,000 down and
$235.23 $215.66 $183.05/mo for 5 years or a huge Cash Discount at $7,999 $6,999 $5,999!!! Similar property in the area priced at $12,500.
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
- Mt Pisgah, Colorado: 5 Miles
- Rhyolite Mountain, Colorado: 10 Miles
- Mueller State Park: 13 Miles
- Divide, Colorado: 17 Miles
- Florissant, Colorado: 19 Miles
- Lake George, Colorado: 23 Miles
- Woodland Park, Colorado: 24 Miles
- Colorado Springs, Colorado: 43 Miles
- Cañon City, Colorado: 51 Miles
- Monument, Colorado: 62 Miles
- Pueblo, Colorado: 82 Miles
- Denver, Colorado: 111 Miles
No HOA Cripple Creek Mining Claim Property Details:
- Status: Sale Pending
- Sale Price:
$7,999 $6,999$5,999 Cash or $10,999 $9,999$8,499 Seller Financing
- Address: N Hayden St Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- State: Colorado
- County: Teller
- Annual Taxes: $153.20
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Cripple Creek
- Parcel/Schedule Number: 1009587030090
- Size: 0.420 acre
- Legal: 12-15-70 9587 PT HINDOO LY SE OF CROXTON 7878; NW OF MCCOY 9520; IN CONF WITH GENEVA 9587 MS
- Zoning: Patented Mining Claim
- Terrain: Mix of Trees and open with minimal slope
- Road Access: Just off existing historical 2-tracks – For more information please call Teller County at 719.687.8812 or visit http://www.co.teller.co.us/PublicWorks/default.aspx
- Electricity: None in area – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
- Water: Haul in – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
- Sewer: Haul out or dig Septic – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
Approximate Corner Waypoints
NW 38.763170, -105.170355
NE 38.763271, -105.170026
SW 38.762819, -105.169845
SE 38.762966, -105.169564
No HOA Cripple Creek Mining Claim – N Hayden St
Low Down Seller Financing at
$10,999 $9,999 $8,499
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at
$7,999 $6,999 $5,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this No HOA Cripple Creek Mining Claim – N Hayden St, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]