Redhill Forest Fairplay Land Sale with Water and Views! This is an amazing opportunity to own a beautiful build-able lot with water in the street, electricity, a driveway, views, and paved access. But, the best part is that ownership in Redhill Forest offers “Members Only” access to 4.5 miles of Gold Medal Trout Fishing on the Middle Fork of the South Platte River. Plus private hunting access to a large number of acres on Reinecker Ridge. Some people buy property here just for this access. Neighboring properties are asking as much as $20,000 to $40,000 and a lot of them have difficult access with very steep driveways, but this one has an easy and manageable slope, ready for the house of your dreams, or just an awesome place to camp and reel in that big one!
- Status: SOLD
- Sale Price:
$10,997$8,250 Cash, $18,997$16,500 Seller Financing – Assessed at $26,218 in 2014 and $15,320 in 2015
- Address: TBD Redhill Rd
- State: Colorado
- County: Park
- Annual Taxes: $425.96
- HOA: $800/year HOA dues, for more information call 303-933-6279 or visit http://www.redhillforest.net/
- Closest City: Denver/ Colorado Springs
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0037470
- Size: 1.59 Acres
- Legal: T11 R76 S05 NE4 D1191 REDHILL FOREST FILING 3 LOT 290
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Trees
- Road Access: Paved – For more information please call Park County at (719) 836-4277 or visithttp://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/87/Public-Works
- Electricity: Available, on property – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
- Water: Central / In the Street – for more information call 303-933-6279 or visit http://www.redhillforest.net/
- Sewer: Septic needed – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
CLICK HERE FOR AN INTERACTIVE MAP
Property Corner Way Points:
NW 39.1265 , -105.9053
NE 39.1269 , -105.9048
SW 39.1257 , -105.9047
SE 39.1262 , -105.9042
Fairplay, CO: 9.0 miles
Hartsel, CO: 9.9 miles
Spinney Mountain State Park: 18.9 miles
Eleven Mile State Park: 31.1 miles
Buena Vista, CO: 36.6 miles
Colorado Springs, CO: 74.6 miles
Denver, CO: 93.3 miles
Redhill Forest Fairplay Land Sale with Water and Views!
SECURE YOUR DREAM PROPERTY TODAY!
Low Down Seller Financing at
$18,997 $16,500 No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
* Fishing rights with deeded ownership, available after the full amount is paid *
Huge Cash Discount at
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $49 is if you want to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you. All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Redhill Forest Fairplay Land Sale, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
There are no reviews yet.