Lot F – Ultimate Fishermen’s and Bird Watchers’ Paradise! – Hasty, CO. It is at the entrance to John Martin Reservoir, you could walk to the lake if you wanted. Just below the dam, along the Arkansas River there is a renown bird watching sanctuary. It is right off the Santa Fe Trail and close the Bent’s Fort. The perfect area for history buffs, fishermen, and bird watchers. If you are tired of the hustle and bustle of the city and want to get away from it all where no one will tell you what to do, this is a perfect place to call home on a budget.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $1,599.00 Cash and $1,999.00 Seller Financing (slightly different terms available for this one, please see below)
- Address: TBD E Gravel St, Hasty, CO 81044
- State: Colorado
- County: Bent
- Annual Taxes: $48/year
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Between La Junta and Lamar
- Parcel/Schedule Number:
- Size: 0.69 acre
- Legal: Block 19 Lots 1 & 7-9 in Siefeert & Martin Addition, Hasty
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Open
- Road Access: Dirt Road – For more information please call Bent County at 719-456-1678
- Electricity: Available – For more information please call Bent County at 719-456-2223
- Water: Available in the street – For more information please call the Hasty Water Company at (719) 829-4059
- Sewer: Septic would need to be installed – For more information please call Bent County at 719-456-2223
Lot F – Ultimate Fishermen’s and Bird Watchers’ Paradise! – Hasty, Bent County, Colorado
SECURE YOUR DREAM PROPERTY TODAY!
Low Down Seller Financing at $1,999.00
No Credit Check, with
Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $1,599.00!
Las Animas CO: 16.9 miles
La Junta CO: 36.2 miles
Pueblo CO: 104 miles
Colorado Springs CO: 141 miles
Canon City CO: 137 miles
Denver CO: 215 miles
***Sold in partnership with RZ Professional, LLC – 10% minimum down payment, the interest rate will depend on the amount of down payment, 9% interest for 10% down, 8% for 20%, etc. $100 minimum monthly payment***
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $159 is if you want to secure the property before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit to hold while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you. All transactions are done 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Ultimate Fishermen’s and Bird Watchers’ Paradise! – Hasty, CO.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915