1 Acre Lot in Jefferson, Park County, Colorado – Kenosha Cir in Jefferson Heights – Great building opportunity with stunning mountain views. Just 2 miles from Hwy 285, a mix of rolling pastures and gently sloping terrain, this lot offers the essence of mountain seclusion! Great area to enjoy Colorado outdoors!
Can’t afford Summit County, or want to escape the I-70 log jam, but looking for the perfect mountain retreat, just a hop skip and a jump from the ski hills? This 1-acre lot less than 40 miles from Breckenridge, with some trees and open space for options when you build. Easy access from 285, with electricity, and just a few miles from downtown Fairplay and historic South Park City. Beautiful views, local fishing ponds, an amazing place to call your own! Buy before the rush keeps pushing over the hill! Cheap Land For Sale in Park County, no closing costs, no fees, no hassles. Low down seller financing land deals.
A killer deal at $20,999 cash with neighboring comparable lots sold anywhere from $22,000 way up to $315,000! Or seller financing at $23,999 with $2,400 down and $389.83/month for 7 years!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Jefferson, Colorado: 4 miles
Fairplay, Colorado: 16 miles
Reinecker Ridge South: 17 miles
Tarryall Reservoir: 20 miles
Topaz Mountain: 23 miles
Mt Lincoln: 31 miles
Hartsel, Colorado: 34 miles
Breckenridge, Colorado: 39 miles
Schoolmarm Mountain: 48 miles
Eagle Rock: 55 miles
Lake George, Colorado: 60 miles
Denver, Colorado: 73 miles
Twin Lakes, Colorado: 78 miles
Woodland Park, Colorado: 80 miles
Colorado Springs, Colorado: 98 miles
1 Acre Lot in Jefferson, Park County, Colorado – Kenosha Cir Property Details:
- Status: Sale Pending
- Sale Price: $20,999 Cash and $23,999 Seller Financing
- Address: 105 Kenosha Cir Jefferson, CO 80456
- State: Colorado
- County: Park
- Annual Taxes: $320.98
- HOA: $35/year with very minimal restrictions
- Closest City: Fairplay
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R002431
- Size: 1.08 acres
- Legal: T08 R76 S12 NE4 JEFFERSON HEIGHTS AMENDED 1972 LOT 09
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Open
- Road Access: Maintained dirt road – For more information please call Park County at(719) 836-4277 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/87/Public-Works
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit https://irea.coop/
- Water: Must dig a well or haul water – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
- Sewer: Must dig septic – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
Approximate Corner Way Point
NW 39.3721, -105.8339
NE 39.3723, -105.8330
SW 39.3717, -105.8331
SE 39.3718, -105.8329
1 Acre Lot in Jefferson, Park County, Colorado – Kenosha Cir
Low Down Seller Financing at $23,999
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $20,999
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this 1 Acre Lot in Jefferson, Park County, Colorado – Kenosha Cir, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915