35 Acre San Luis Valley Retreat – County Road 22.3 – a beautiful 35+ acre lot in Costilla County with amazing views of Chulebra Peak just outside Chama, Colorado. An amazing location only 72 miles to Taos Ski Valley! This is an amazing and pristine part of the state and it even has a canal on the property as a bonus feature. With plenty of sunshine this is the perfect spot for you own off-grid compound in beautiful Southern Colorado. This property is just north of Sanchez Reservoir, this is a great area for hunting and tons of fishing in the area make it an outdoors heaven.
Neighboring lost in Ewing Ranch S sold for $25,000-$27,000. This is an awesome property for only $17,999 cash or $24,999 seller financing with $5,000 down and flexible terms!
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
- San Luis, Colorado: 5 Miles
- Culebra Peak, Colorado: 13 Miles
- Fort Garland, Colorado: 21 Miles
- Sangre De Cristo Ranches, Colorado: 24 Miles
- Costilla, New Mexico: 24 Miles
- Ute Mountain, New Mexico: 36 Miles
- Trinchera Peak, Colorado: 41 Miles
- Alamosa, Colorado: 46 Miles
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve: 50 Miles
- Walsenburg, Colorado: 68 Miles
- Trinidad, Colorado: 105 Miles
- Pueblo, Colorado: 117 Miles
- Pagosa Springs, Colorado: 136 Miles
- Colorado Springs, Colorado: 162 Miles
- Denver, Colorado: 231 Miles
35 Acre San Luis Valley Retreat Property Details:
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $17,999 cash or $24,999 seller financing with $5,000 down
- Address: County Road 22.3 San Luis, CO 81152
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Annual Taxes:
- Closest City: Fort Garland
- Parcel/Schedule Number: 72200400
- Size: 37.18 Acres
- Legal: E.R.S. LOT 41 CONT 37.18 AC(249-389)(263-343-345) FR SCH# 10016980 (SWD 276-296)(WD 312-255)(WD 313-173) (326-121)(SWD 366-145)(SWD 371-192)
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Open
- Road Access: Dirt Road – For more information please call Costilla County at (719) 672-9217 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/road-bridge
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call Costilla County at (719) 937-7668 ext. 4 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning
- Water: Central Water – For further information please call The Colorado Division of Water Resources at (303) 866-3581 or visit http://water.state.co.us/Home/Pages/default.aspx
- Sewer: Must Dig Septic – For further information please call Costilla County at (719) 937-7668 ext. 4 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 37.1489, -105.3677
NE 37.1491, -105.3610
SW 37.1435, -105.3679
SE 37.1465, -105.3679
35 Acre San Luis Valley Retreat – County Road 22.3
Low Down Seller Financing at $24,999
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $17,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this 35 Acre San Luis Valley Retreat – County Road 22.3, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.