Cripple Creek Mountain Estates Land Deal, Troy Way – with central water, just over an acre of beautiful views right next to BLM land, the perfect place for the ultimate Gaming retreat. Casinos and all the fun of Cripple Creek with mountain views and easy buildability. Only a hop, skip and a jump from Colorado Springs nestled behind Pikes Peak to make for the perfect mountain getaway to create family memories to last a lifetime!
- Status: SOLD
- Sale Price: Pre-listing special of $5,499 Cash or $8,499 Seller Financing, county assessed value of $10,278
- Address: TBD Troy Way, Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- State: Colorado
- County: Teller
- Annual Taxes: $128.28
- HOA: Cripple Creek Mountain Estaes http://www.ccmepoa.com/
- Closest City: Colorado Springs
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0009548
- Size: 1.07 acres total
- Legal: L14 CCME 19-4
- Zoning: R-1
- Terrain: Open with minimal slope
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access – For more information please call Teller County at 719.687.8812 or visit http://www.co.teller.co.us/PublicWorks/default.aspx
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
- Water: Central – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
- Sewer: Must Dig Septic – For further information please call Teller County at (719) 687-3048 http://www.co.teller.co.us/CDSD/BuildingDept.aspx
APPROXIMATE CORNER WAY POINTS
NW 38.793105, -105.187433
NE 38.793071, -105.186320
SW 38.792929, -105.187586
SE 38.792431, -105.186776
Cripple Creek Mountain Estates Land Deal
Low Down Seller Financing at $8,499 No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $5,499!
Cripple Creek, CO: 6.0 miles
Florissant, CO: 15.4 miles
Woodland Park, CO: 26.6 miles
Colorado Springs, CO: 45.5 miles
Pueblo, CO: 90.0 miles
Denver, CO: 110 miles
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $49 is if you want to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you. All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Troy Way – Cripple Creek Mountain Estates Land Deal, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.