Gorgeous Buildable Land Close to Spinney Mountain State Park – 99 Kanakuk Trail. Huge $7,000 savings compared to neighboring properties priced at $15,000! This property is only $7,999 cash or seller financing for as low as $1,150 down and $225.01 for 5 years.
Park County is considered to be the geographic center of the state of Colorado. It is a year-round destination that is equally lovely in the fall and winter. Vivid foliage enhances Park County’s epic alpine views in the autumn, particularly on Kenosha and Mosquito passes. Come winter, the area’s hiking trails transform into snow-covered pathways perfect for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
Fishing is a big draw here too. There are several lakes and reservoirs in Park County that offer fishing year-round. Antero Reservoir, Elevenmile Canyon Reservoir, Spinney Mountain Reservoir, Jefferson Lake, and Lake George all have great fishing.
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Pike and San Isabel National Forests & Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands: 18 miles
Spinney Mountain State Park: 21 miles
Eleven Mile Canyon: 33 miles
Gold Belt Byway: 33 miles
Lake George, Co: 38 miles
Hoosier Pass: 42 miles
Mount Lincoln: 46 miles
Mount Democrat: 48 miles
Mount Silverheels: 48 miles
Kenosha Pass: 51 miles
Jefferson Lake: 54 miles
Cañon City, Co: 58 miles
Colorado Springs, Co: 77 miles
Denver: 116 miles
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $7,999 Cash or $11,499 Seller Financing
- Address: 99 Kanakuk Trail Hartsel, CO 80449
- State: Colorado
- County: Park
- Annual Taxes: $81.00
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Denver/ Colorado Springs
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0010107
- Size: 5.85 acres
- Legal: T13 R75 S34 SW4 ESTATES OF COLORADO UNIT 43 LOT 2212
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Open
- Road Access: Maintained dirt road – For more information please call Park County at(719) 836-4277 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/87/Public-Works
- Electricity: Unknown – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
- Water: Must dig a well or haul water – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
- Sewer: Must dig a septic – For further information please call Park County at 719-836-4255 or visit http://co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/75/Building
Approximate Corner Way Point
NW 38.8715, -105.7711
NE 38.8712, -105.7691
SW 38.8707, -105.7713
SE 38.8703, -105.7688
Gorgeous Buildable Land Close to Spinney Mountain State Park – 99 Kanakuk Trail
Low Down Seller Financing at $11,499
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $7,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $249 is if you want to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Gorgeous Buildable Land Close to Spinney Mountain State Park – 99 Kanakuk Trail, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]