Hiking, Golf, Tennis and Ready to Build with Utilities Priced to Sell – 385 N Chaparral Way – Tap Fees Paid, a $7500 savings right there! Backs up to a greenbelt with great views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and San Luis Valley. There is quick and easy access to Cottonwood Creek, Liberty Trail and BLM lands nearby. The perfect retirement and a family getaway location, nestled up into majestic mountains! All the hiking, golf and tennis you can handle in the cute mountain gem of Crestone! Imagine crisp, clean mountain air with towering mountains overhead and deer and elk grazing in the lawn. There are year round maintained roads and a dedicated fire and emergency services. The water, electricity and sewer are in the street priced to sell and ready to go, all you need to to is start building your Dream Home in the Colorado Mountains! Hiking, Golf, Tennis and Ready to Build with Utilities Priced to Sell – 385 N Chaparral Way
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $2,999 cash, $4,499 seller financing
- Address: 385 N Chaparral Way Crestone, CO 81131
- State: Colorado
- County: Saguache
- Annual Taxes: $172.08
- HOA: Baca Grande – www.bacapoa.org
- Closest City: Crestone
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R011294
- Size: .5 Acres
- Legal: BACA GRANDE CHALET I LOT 385 MAP 12
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- Terrain: Flat, Trees
- Road Access: Maintained dirt road – For more information please call Saguache County at 719-655-2554or visit http://www.saguachecounty.net/index.php/departments/road-and-bridge
- Electricity: Available, on property – For further information please call Saguache County at 719-655-2321 or visit http://www.saguachecounty.net/index.php/departments/landuse
- Water: Central Water In the Street tap fee paid – For further information please call Baca Water and Sanitation at 719-256-4310 or visit http://www.bacawater.com/
- Sewer: Central Sewer in the Street tap fee paid– For further information please call Baca Water and Sanitation at 719-256-4310 or visit http://www.bacawater.com/
Approximate Corner Waypoints
NW 37.978830, -105.684207
NE 37.978952, -105.683903
SW 37.978355, -105.683960
SE 37.978448, -105.683575
Hiking, Golf, Tennis and Ready to Build with Utilities Priced to Sell – 385 N Chaparral Way
Low Down Seller Financing at $4,499 No Credit Check, with
Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $2,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $249 is if you want to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Hiking, Golf, Tennis and Ready to Build with Utilities Priced to Sell – 385 N Chaparral Way, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]