Gorgeous 30% discount Farmington NM Lot With Water and Views – Rd 3783 – with a County Assessed value at $37,600 this is a steal of a deal at
$18,999 $17,999 cash! Beautiful views and no one behind you on a sleepy cul-de-sac with water and electricity ready to go in the street. A great place for a vacation or retirement home, just south of Durango, CO. Right by the beautiful Navajo Reservoir, located in a really nice high-end community with houses up to $700,000!
Huge Discount, less than 70 cents on the dollar compared to similar properties in the are with lesser views asking almost $10,000 more!!! An awesome deal at $24,999 seller financing with as low as $2,500 down and $405.24 per month for 7 years and more savings available with a larger down payment!!!
Or a Huge Cash Discount at
There are tons of things to do around Farmington, AZ! Discover the strange rock formations of Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness, take a guided tour of Chaco Canyon, sample hand-craft beers at Three Rivers Brewery, or go golfing at Pinon Hills Golf Course which is just 10 miles away from the property! Also, many great spots for hunting, fishing, skiing (water and snow), off-roading, great 4×4, ATV, Side-by-Side, and dirt biking!
Only 36 miles to Navajo City with amazing parks, lakes and nature centers!
- Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
- Downtown Farmington, NM: 8 Miles
- Aztec, New Mexico: 13 Miles
- Shiprock, New Mexico: 37 Miles
- Navajo Reservoir: 38 Miles
- Durango, Colorado: 51 Miles
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park: 70 Miles
- Mesa Verde National Park: 98 Miles
- Albuquerque, New Mexico: 181 Miles
- Santa Fe, New Mexico: 208 Miles
- Taos Ski Valley: 213 Miles
- Phoenix, Arizona: 400 Miles
This amazing property won’t be available for long! Call us now!
Farmington, NM, New Mexico Land For Sale, Seller Financing Land in NM, Wholesale Real Estate Farmington, San Juan County Land For Sale.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price:
$18,999$17,999 Cash, $24,999 Seller Financing, Assessed at $37,600!
- Address: TBD Rd 3783 Farmington, NM 87401
- State: New Mexico
- County: San Juan
- Annual Taxes: $312.16
- HOA: Unknown
- Closest City: Navajo City
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0561456
- Size: 1.26 acres
- Legal: MORNINGSTAR TOWN RANCHES NO.3 LOT 183
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Open with trees
- Road Access: Maintained Dirt Road Access – For more information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4520 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/hthruz/public-works
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Water: Central Water in Street – For further information please call Animas Valley Land and Water at (505) 324 4540
- Sewer: Septic must be dug – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 36.75827, -108.12690
NE 36.75812, -108.12638
SW 36.75725, -108.12694
SE 36.75723, -108.12644
Gorgeous Half Price Farmington NM Lot With Water and Views – Rd 3783
Low Down Seller Financing at $24,999 No Credit Check, with
Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $249 is if you want to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Gorgeous Half Price Farmington NM Lot With Water and Views – Rd 3783 please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]