Half off Florence Colorado Land Deal with Utilities – Coal Creek with great views of the Sangre De Cristo mountains and roads on both the front and back side of the property this lot is perfect. Coal Creek is an up and coming area with Florence seeing a decent property value increase over the last few years. It has a great climate and there is plenty to do in the area.
A Huge discount compared with similar lots asking $25,000 and $29,000! This property is only $12,499 cash or seller financing for as low as $1,700 down and $281.96 for 7 years.
There’s something for everyone here! From adrenaline-pumping Arkansas River rafting, just 21 miles away, to a relaxing Desert Reef Hot Spring dip, just 8 miles from the property. The Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, 21 miles away, a major tourist attraction. You can walk across the famous Royal Gorge Bridge or glide in an aerial gondola as you take in all spectacular views of the rugged canyon and mountains. If you’re up for a walk, The Arkansas Riverwalk Trail, just 9 miles away, is a 7-mile trail along the Arkansas River to the east of the Royal Gorge Bridge, passing through the heart of downtown Cañon City.
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Pathfinder Regional Park: 4 miles
Canon City Area Recreation and Park District: 7 miles
Desert Reef Hot Spring: 8 miles
Cañon City, Colorado: 9 miles
The Arkansas Riverwalk Trail: 9 miles
Temple Canyon Park: 13 miles
Royal Gorge Mountain Park: 21 miles
Arkansas River Canyon, Colorado: 21 miles
Beaver Creek State Wildlife Area: 21 miles
Westcliffe, Colorado: 36 miles
Pueblo, Colorado: 39 miles
Colorado Springs, Colorado: 43 miles
Colorado City, Colorado: 64 miles
Denver, Colorado: 112 miles
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $12,499 Cash or $16,999 Seller Financing
- Address: 749 Sage St Florence, CO 81226
- State: Colorado
- County: Fremont
- Annual Taxes: $347.72
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Florence
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R032547
- Size: 37,500 Sq Ft / 0.86 Acres
- Legal: COAL CREEK CFI LOTS 26-30 BLK 10 COLORADO FUEL & IRON CO’S ADD COAL CREEK REF FROM 620-00-210
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Open
- Road Access: Easement Access – For more information please call Fremont County at (719) 275-2047 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/dot/index.shtml
- Electricity: Unknown/In the Area – For further information please call Fremont County at (719) 276-7460 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/building/index.shtml
- Water: Available – For further information please call Fremont County at (719) 276-7460 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/building/index.shtml
- Sewer: Available – For further information please call Fremont County at (719) 276-7460 or visit http://www.fremontco.com/building/index.shtml
Approximate Corner Waypoints
NW 38.358776, -105.146037
NE 38.359156, -105.145330
SW 38.358433, -105.145732
SE 38.358806, -105.145037
Half off Florence Colorado Land Deal with Utilities – Coal Creek
Low Down Seller Financing at $16,999
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $12,499!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Half off Florence Colorado Land Deal with Utilities – Coal Creek, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]