Navajo Lake 5 Acre Land Sale with Electricity – TBD NM-511 Navajo Dam – As low as $1,600 Down and $266.55 per month for 7 years.
Or a Huge Cash Discount of $12,999
No HOA or building regulations to worry about with this one, you can even live full time in your RV, Tiny Home, Container House, or just about anything else you can think of! A perfect home base for a pull barn for your boat at Navajo Res! 4.85 acres of cheap New Mexico Land for Sale and low down seller financing only a mile or two from the boat ramp and marina at Navajo Lake, backed up to BLM land, with an electric pole on the the corner of the property.
Best thing of all, you can live in your RV on the property full time out here. There are 20 ft easements along the property lines for access and and old access road leading on to the lot. Great location for hunting and fishing, OHV, and off-road fun. A great secluded getaway or perfect place to live and get away from it all. Filled with pinion trees and a great overlook and beautiful rock features make this an ideal lot.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $12,999 Cash or $15,999 Seller Financing
- Address: TBD NM-511 Navajo Dam, NM 87419
- State: New Mexico
- County: San Juan
- Annual Taxes: $59.32 total
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Navajo City
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0012724 & R0012723
- Size: 4.85 acres total
- Legal: LOTS 114 & 113 253108 2.42 ACRES B.1228 P.675
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Open with trees
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access – For more information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4520 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/hthruz/public-works
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Water: Well must be dug – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Sewer: Septic must be dug – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 36.869639, -107.635901
NE 36.869630, -107.633675
SW 36.868750, -107.635901
SE 36.868746, -107.633664
Navajo Lake 5 Acre Land Sale with Electricity
SECURE YOUR DREAM PROPERTY TODAY!
Low Down Seller Financing at $15,999 No Credit Check, with Flexible
Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at $12,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $249 is if you want to secure the property before someone else beats you to it, with a small non-refundable earnest money deposit to hold while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are done 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Navajo Lake 5 Acre Land Sale with Electricity – NM-511 Navajo Dam, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915
eMail: [email protected]