San Juan Riverfront 20 Acre – Rd 5510 – Can you imagine your very own slice of paradise on the San Juan River??? That is right, RIVERFRONT PROPERTY on the San Juan River!!!! Plus there is Federal Land to the east and north. This riverfront property is a nature lover’s paradise! It offers private access to the fishing that attracts visitors from all over the state.
There are gates put up by the gas company on County Road 5510 and we are working on getting keys. But you can get there from the Hammond Main Canal Road for now. Take a look at the map, it is just south of where Rd 5510 heads west to the property you will see the canal road to get out there. We have access to the keys for the gate and they will be provided upon purchase.
You will also own quite a bit of the arroyo/wash. Great for a gravel pit, prospecting, or your very own off-road dirt bike/ATV track. The possibilities are endless! The water lines are on 5510 a little ways up the road by the neighboring houses. Either pay to extend the lines or get a well or cistern.
This area is amazing, the best of both worlds with mountains on one side and beautiful desert on the other side. Close to Purgatory and Wolf Creek ski areas, Navajo Lake, tons of hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, and any thing you could want.
The prior owner’s brother-n-law was going to build an Earth Ship out of tires and had people drop off tires on the property. The EPA is aware of the pile and the tires will need to be dealt with by the new owner. There are several solutions, an outfit in Texas will take them, there are some recycling plants or maybe find someone that wants to build an Earth Ship to take them. If you cut them in half they can be very affordably disposed of. Due to this issue we are not able to provide seller financing on this property and the sale will be via an assignment contract.
This is an amazing property for only $34,999.00 cash, if you would like us to deal with the tires the purchase price of the property is $74,999 and the money will be put into an escrow account with San Juan Title and drawn from for immediate removal of the tires.
Here are some distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Bloomfield, New Mexico: 10 Miles
Farmington, NM: 10 Miles
Aztec, New Mexico: 13 Miles
Navajo Reservoir: 36 Miles
Shiprock, New Mexico: 37 Miles
Chaco Culture National Historical Park: 63 Miles
San Juan National Forest: 85 Miles
Jicarilla Apache Nation Reservation: 88 Miles
Mesa Verde National Park: 99 Miles
Canyons of the Ancients National Monument: 105 Miles
Albuquerque, New Mexico: 174 Miles
Taos Ski Valley: 225 Miles
Santa Fe, New Mexico: 201 Miles
Phoenix, Arizona: 396 Miles
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $34,999 Cash, seller financing not available on this one.
- Address: Rd 5510 Bloomfield, NM 87413
- State: New Mexico
- County: San Juan
- Annual Taxes: $97.55
- HOA: None
- Closest City: Bloomfield/Farmington
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R7000285
- Size: 20 acres
- Legal: NE1/2SWSW 282912 B.1325 P.153
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Varying with flat spots and river frontage
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access off CR 5510 and Hammond Main Canal Road – For more information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4520 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/hthruz/public-works
- Electricity: Available in area – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Water: Available in area at the houses up the road – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
- Sewer: Septic needed – For further information please call San Juan County at (505) 334-4313 or visit https://www.sjcounty.net/departments/athrug/community/building
Approximate Corner Way Points
NW 36.694129, -108.113549
NE 36.694103, -108.109011
S 36.690516, -108.109043
San Juan Riverfront 20 Acre – Rd 5510
Huge Cash Discount at $34,999!
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this San Juan Riverfront 20 Acre – Rd 5510, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915