Trinidad Colorado Multifamily Development Opportunity – Smith Ave – this is an amazing opportunity with Medium Density Residential Zoning allowing for up to 10 units per acre. Current development projects such as the La Puerta Project by the Downtown Trinidad Development Group and the new Fisher’s Peak State Park are poised to put Trinidad back on the map. The city of Trinidad has a well-preserved charm where archaeology, architecture and art meet.
“There’s no mistaking it for any other town in Colorado. For one thing, few other cities have a downtown filled with Victorian architecture that’s remained nearly unchanged during the last century. But should you need a reminder of where you are, all you need to do is look down. The streets are paved with red bricks, and each brick is stamped ‘TRINIDAD’.” –Colorado Life Magazine
If you love museums, Trinidad History Museum, a mere mile from the property, features a number of attractions on one block in the historic district of Trinidad. These include historic homes, gardens, and local treasures.
If you’re the outdoorsy kind, Trinidad Lake State Park, only 3 miles away, offers camping, hiking, fishing, boating and an archery range. You can also hike to the summit of West Spanish Peak and see its spectacular views, just 45 miles. The internationally recognized climbing area, Penitente Canyon, is just a short 55-mile drive away. If you’re into hunting and fishing, Bosque del Oso State Wildlife Area is just 25 miles away.
Neighboring properties asking as much as $125,000 and $155,00. This is a great deal at
$69,999 $54,999 Cash or Seller Financing at $99,999 $74,999 with $25,000 down and $826.09 $550.32/month for 10 years.
Distances to surrounding towns and attractions:
Trinidad Lake State Park: 3 Miles
Fishers Peak: 10 Miles
Raton, New Mexico: 21 Miles
Bosque del Oso State Wildlife Area: 25 Miles
Trinchera Falls: 36 Miles
West Spanish Peak: 45 Miles
Penitente Canyon: 55 Miles
Des Moines, New Mexico: 60 Miles
Colorado City, Colorado: 61 Miles
La Junta, Colorado: 81 Miles
Pueblo, Colorado: 85 Miles
Alamosa, Colorado: 110 Miles
Pike and San Isabel National Forests & Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands: 136 Miles
Trinidad Colorado Multifamily Development Opportunity Property Details:
- Status: Sale Pending
- Sale Price: Total assessed value of $133, 875 only
$69,999$54,999 Cash or $99,999$74,999 Seller Financing with $25,000 down
- Address: Smith Ave Trinidad, CO 81082
- State: Colorado
- County: Las Animas
- Annual Taxes: $1,913.72 Total
- Closest City: Trinidad
- Parcel/Schedule Number: R0009720, R0009721, R0009722, & R0009724
- Size: 1.807 acres total
- Legal: Highland Block 2 Lots 1 through 19
- Zoning: MDR – Medium Density Residential – Land uses for residential purposes accommodating a variety of housing types such as those of a single-family, duplex, triplex or townhouse conformity. The maximum density is ten (10) dwelling units per acre and the minimum lot area is 6,000 square feet.
- Terrain: Open with trees
- Road Access: County Road Access – For more information please call Las Animas County at 719-846-2931 or visit https://www.trinidad.co.gov/planning-department-1
- Electricity: Available – For further information please call the City of Trinidad at 719-846-4486 or visit https://www.trinidad.co.gov/planning-department-1
- Water: City water in the street – For further information please call the City of Trinidad at 719-846-9843 or visit https://www.trinidad.co.gov/planning-department-1
- Sewer: Sewer water in the street – For further information please call the City of Trinidad at 719-846-9843 or visit https://www.trinidad.co.gov/planning-department-1
Approximate Corner Waypoints
NW 37.167771, -104.524411
NE 37.167750, -104.522812
SW 37.167333, -104.524432
SE 37.167352, -104.522825
Trinidad Colorado Multifamily Development Opportunity – Smith Ave
Low Down Seller Financing at
$99,999 $74,999 with $25,000 down
No Credit Check, with Flexible Options to Fit Any Budget!
Huge Cash Discount at
We price our properties to sell quickly. The $499 deposit is to secure the property, before someone else beats you to it, with earnest money fully refundable for 5 calendar days to give you time for your due diligence, and non-refundable after that. This is applied to the purchase to hold it while you have time to check it out and do your research with the freedom to back out at any time, no questions asked. To purchase you may pay up to $3,000 on a credit card, just call or email and ask us to set it up for you.
All transactions are processed 100% through the secure Authorized.Net servers and we don’t see any of the credit card data. For Cash Pricing, funds may be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. For our flexible seller financing options on this Trinidad Colorado Multifamily Development Opportunity – Smith Ave, please visit our seller financing page for more information, and don’t forget to let us know you signed up for another $250 off the prices you see here.
Call: 1 (888) 799 – 7915